Here's what you get when you say YES to our program...
- All the support your kiddo needs to get his/her college applications D-O-N-E over the summer, before school starts in the Fall
- 10 live, interactive group coaching sessions and accountability from Andy Lockwood and an actual, real life college admissions officer, June-October (recorded if you can't make it live)
- (This means you don't have to scream or threaten your child all summer! Your kid = Our project!)
- Monthly supplemental Office Hours to drop in, ask your questions
- Brainstorming and one round of edits for the 1. the Common Application essay and 2. up to three supplemental essays (must be submitted to us before October 1)
- Timeline of what needs to be done and when so nothing slips through the cracks and you and your child are not blindsided at the last minute by "hidden" deadlines that you should have known about!
- Pre-recorded INSIDER instructional content, including interviews with former admissions officers, sample essays to model (NOT plagiarize!) to review at your convenience
- How to stand out in a “Sea of Sameness” from 50,000 competitor applicants with the same grades and same test scores, and create an application so powerful that admissions officers will (practically) crawl naked over broken glass to admit your student
- How to choose colleges strategically, not based entirely on “Rear Window Sticker” or rank
- How to visit colleges (yes, this is happening now) - including the two key areas that you’ll never hear about on an “info-session” (sales pitch) or tour (sales pitch)
- A ninja way to ACE the college interview, by turning the tables on the interviewer
- How to find overlooked “gem” colleges that will give your child a great education at a great price
- Waitlist strategies (huge this year - perhaps bigger next year!)
- BONUS: How to qualify for five figure merit scholarships even if your child didn’t crush the SAT/ACT or cure an epidemic over the summer
- BONUS: Access to proprietary College Guru Software to help you create a balanced, strategic list and identify merit aid opportunities (far more powerful than Naviance because it lacks its inherent, misleading design flaws)
- BONUS: 30 minute Fast Start Call to make sure you get everything you can out of the Bootcamp and answer your questions
Tuition is final and non-refundable
Your enrollment represents a spot that could go to another student. Do not enroll unless your child is committed to rolling up his or her sleeves and getting things done!
Call or email us with any questions BEFORE you enroll: 516-882-5464 or [email protected]