This episode was originally a live, unscripted and off-the-cuff question and answer session, where college consultant Andy Lockwood harassed Lockwood Test Prep head tutor, Marissa Uneberg, Esq. with 25+ questions posed by attendees, including:
- Does it really matter if my daughter doesn’t send test scores?
- How can you get an 800 in reading?
- When is the best time to start prepping?
- How many times should my child take the test?
- Should he/she take BOTH the SAT and ACT?
- Should we even bother preparing for the SAT or ACT
- How is the SAT different than the ACT
- Is there a penalty for guessing incorrectly?
- What is the best way of determining which test to take?
See LockwoodCollegePrep.com for more information about our services, reviews, etc.